LimeWire Basic 4.11.3 Beta
File size: 2.70MB
Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
LimeWire is a fast P2P file-sharing application, letting users share and search for all types of computer files.
LimeWire Basic 4.11.3 Beta Change Log
- Fixed reading saved creation-time file to ignore corruption.
- Added debugging information to some errors while sending UDP packets.
- Added debugging information to errors while downloading.
- Hopefully fixed errors where a download source gets added after the download
- Hopefully fixed errors where multiple download sources attempt to download
the same ranges.
- Fixed error while downloading caused by closing the download from a different
- Fixed error while writing downloaded data to disk if the local cache was full.
- Fixed a possible cause of 100% CPU usage that would occur often on Ultrapeers.
- Handle errors when the system runs out of memory while reading from a socket.
- Ignore errors caused by out-of-date DLLs being used.
- Ignore some errors related to DAAP (iTunes sharing) being an inconsitent state.
- Workaround errors caused by using a progressbar on a custom skinned Windows XP.
- Fixed errors caused by not including log4j in the installation.
- Fixed an error caused by saving a download to the root directory.
- Fixed search filters to display and sort bitrate & length properly.
- Fixed some errors with editing metadata of a file that had metadata from
more than one schema (audio, video, etc..).
- Added many more translations.