LimeWire Basic 4.13.3 Beta
File size: 3.04MB
Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
LimeWire is a fast P2P file-sharing application, letting users share and search for all types of computer files.
LimeWire Basic 4.13.3 Beta Change Log
- Fixed collections that expire to work reliably using nanoseconds.
- Fixed generating unique random sequences to not go over a maximum value.
- Added ability to inspect LimeWire for usage statistics.
- Added ability to change what algorithm is used to determine if a file is rare.
- Fixed counting the number of bytes read in a stream to work correctly when
EOF is reached.
- Updated many network-related checks to work with IPv6.
- Fixed checking if an IP address is "this computer" to work on computers
with multiple interfaces and/or addresses.
- Added the ability for Mojito DHT to publish certain Gnutella-specific values.
- Fixed deadlocks associated with the Mojito DHT.
- Fixed the Mojito DHT to use threads that will record when errors occur.
- Fixed exception with sending chats occasionally.
- Fixed reading old downloads.dat files.
- Fixed errors sending query replies occasionally.
- Fixed 'Explore' button launching the the file instead of displaying it.
- Fixed upload bandwidth display to be more accurate.
- Reduced the number of digits shown for MB, TB, GB, etc..
- Fixed upload progress from halting at 99%.
- Updated run.bat to always work.
- Hide the license dialog when viewing a secure search result.
- Fixed stripping numbers and lowercasing the search when doing an XML search.
- Updated using HTTP/SOCKS proxies to use non-blocking I/O (and not require
- Added the client-side of using secure OOB queries / replies.
- Validate the URI used for BitTorrent trackers.
- Fixed timing issues associated with saving BT data to disk and closing or
cancelling a torrent.
- Fix the "key" parameter sent to trackers in BitTorrent.
- Fix spam checking to look at XML data in replies too.
- Updated connecting to avoid hostile hosts and subnets.
- Added the ability to run LimeWire from a temporary settings directory if
the expected directory can't be written to.
- Update the GUID used for BitTorrent to have different LW BT versions.
- Loosened the requirements for boostrapping into the Mojito DHT.
- Fix updating of FW-FW alternate locations when using a non-FW-FW transfer to
not update the location with an incorrect port.
- Fix cleaning up a temporarily stalled download (busy, out of sources, etc..)
to ensure that all pending disk writes are processed.
- Updated the adult keyword filter.
- Fixed the adult filter for "What's New" searches to work when more than one
search is happening at once.
- Updated keyword filters to look inside XML data.
- Updated deadlock reporting to report errors within the I/O system.
- Send more session information when a bug is reported.
- Updated deadlock reports to contain more detailed information about what
methods have locked what objects.
- Updated the default GUI error handling to not ignore errors from within
the new LimeWire component hierarchy.
- Fixed an error associated with displaying errors before the splash screen
- Workaround LimeWire freezing due to Swing deadlocks whne starting up.
- Update the progressbar on the splashscreen to display percentages.
- Added warnings for Windows Vista when setting directories to unsafe locations.
- Center the chat window on the screen if the middle of the visible window is
outside of the viewable area.
- Enable inactive downloads to be explored.