LimeWire Basic 4.14.1
File size: 3.22MB
Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
LimeWire is a fast P2P file-sharing application, letting users share and search for all types of computer files.
LimeWire Basic 4.14.1 Change Log
- Fix a deadlock with interrupting a download worker twice.
- Continue seeding torrents if the tracker fails even though they don't have
- Hide notifications for finished .torrent metafile downloads.
- Show the last notification if the current one is not shown (because it's
for a .torrent file).
- Catch Linux JDIC NPE when determining tray icon location.
- Add a new interface called Evictor which gives more control over the
eviction of expired values for Mojito.
- Turn Mojito port substitution on by default.
- Put the failure reason the tracker gave in a downloader attribute, then
the GUI checks that attribute and if present, displays in the tooltip.